Diamonds In The Rough
BX Partners review hundreds of Investment Strategies, to provide a Total Solution for managers and UMAs.
We take the best of the best to create an optimal solution in the form of either models, UMAs and others.
- Managers who make the cut are invited to join the ecosystem and share their research with us.
- Here you will find the following research
- Quarterly Commentaries
- Strategy Overviews
- Thought-Provoking Research
- Much more
- BX Research is a collection of in house work through our CIO Team
- Various commentaries are brought out on a timely basis
- We would like to share our view of the markets and where we see the winners and losers
- The BX Feed is where you can keep up to date with what the BX Team are doing
- Since we offer solutions in every asset category, our team is often involved in my unique strategies
- Direct investment offerings or the next 60/40 replacement, we are looking into it all
- Part of our solution to create exposure for the best of the best, is through film
- being able to see and hear the thoughts of those managers is often more telling than a simple fact sheet
- BX TV features the following
- Strategy and Manager Introductions
- Webinars of timely topics
- Round Table meetings with prominent Managers
- Much more
Investment strategies may not achieve the desired results due to implementation lag, other timing factors, portfolio management decision making or other unanticipated factors. The data presented has been gathered from sources believed to be reliable; however, their accuracy, completeness, or reliability cannot be guaranteed. We make no warranties and bear no liability for your use of this information. The performance illustrated may be materially different from any specific separate accounts using these strategies. Performance results are primarily presented after trading costs and before management fees (gross of fees). Investment advisory fees and trading costs differ across the size and type of the accounts that are used in these performance figures. Fee schedules are available upon request. The performance data quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results. All index performance includes capital appreciation and reinvested dividends and is presented gross of fees. Past performance is not indicative of future results. As with any investment vehicle, there is always a potential for profit as well as the possibility of loss. Actual results may differ from composite returns, depending on account size, investment guidelines and/or restrictions, inception date and other factors. Nothing contained in this presentation should be construed as a recommendation to buy or sell a security or economic sector. Please see firm and performance disclosures.
Back-tested performance does not represent actual performance and should not be interpreted as an indication of such performance. Actual performance for client accounts may be materially lower than that of the back-tested portfolios. Back-tested performance results have certain inherent limitations. Such results do not represent the impact that material economic and market factors might have on the execution of model-based portfolio strategies. The back-tested performance also differs from actual performance because it is achieved through the retroactive application of model portfolios designed with some benefit of hindsight. As a result, the models theoretically may be changed from time to time and the effect on performance results could be either favorable or unfavorable