Tandem Investment Advisors
- Founded in 1990
- Employee Owned and Operated
- SEC – Registered Investment Advisor
- Roughly $500 mil million under supervision* as of 12/30/2019
- Strategies: SMAs Mid Core, Large Core, Equity, Castle Tandem Fund (TANDX Mut. Fund)
- Charleston, SC
- Contact: Elaine Natoli (843) 720-3413
We offer an approach to portfolio management that was once commonplace but is no more.
How we are different:
- We exhibit low volatility and low downside capture
- We hold cash when few buying opportunities present themselves
- We manage tax consequences
- We manage the assets clients entrust to us, even if we didn’t buy them
- We buy stocks when they ought to be bought – not because we sold something
Large Cap Core
Large Cap Core (LCC) seeks to provide less volatile returns and rising income over a complete market cycle. LCC requires that portfolio companies consistently grow both earnings and dividends. Dividends must be paid to be included in LCC.
Equity seeks to produce superior returns with less volatility over a complete market cycle. Equity requires portfolio companies to consistently grow earnings and dividends, although dividends are not required.
Mid Cap Core
Mid Cap Core (MCC) seeks to produce superior returns with less volatility over a complete market cycle by investing in the equity securities of companies with a market capitalization of less than $20 Billion at time of purchase. MCC requires portfolio companies to consistently grow earnings and dividends, if they are paid.